Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017 for 233 MTS Posts : The Gujarat Post Department has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of 233 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Gujarat Post Department Jobs 2017.Eligible candidates may apply online from 24-03-2017 to 10-04-2017. Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017 for 233 MTS Posts are mentioned below.
Online Applications are invited from eligible Indian nationals for filling the following vacancies of Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) cadre (earlier known as Group-D) in Administrative/ Subordinate Post Offices in Postal/Railway Mail Service Division/Unit in Gujarat Postal Circle under direct requirement i.e. from open market by holding Aptitude Test and Descriptive Examination. Aptitude Test would be of MCQ type followed by Descriptive examination of qualified candidates in the Aptitude Test. The detailed guidelines, conditions and instructions for the Direct Recruitment are given below, which must be read carefully by the applicant and satisfy him-self about the eligibility to the post and then apply for the same. It will be presumed that all guidelines, conditions and instructions are acceptable to the candidates who are applying for the post.
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS Posts | Last Date : 10-04-2017
Name of Organization: Gujarat Post Deparatment
Total No.of Posts:233
Name of the Posts:
- Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Offices:- 175 Posts
- Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices:- 58 Posts
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS Posts SCAL OF PAY:- Pay Level 1-7 th CPC Matrix (Pre-revised Rs. 5200-20200 with a grade pay of Rs. 1800/-) pay the revise pay in pay matrix level 1 will be of Rs. 18000 + Admissible allowances. 4)
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS PostsAGE LIMIT:- 18 to 25 years for unreserved (UR) applicants as on 10.04.2017.
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS PostsEDUCATION QUALIFICATION:- 10th Pass
(i) The vacancies notified are subject to vary/change without any prior intimation or assignment of any reason. (UR:- Unreserved, SC:- Scheduled Caste, ST:- Scheduled Tribe, OBC:- Other Backward class, PH:- Physically Handicapped, Ex. SM:- Ex-Serviceman)
(ii) The words PH-I, PH-II and PH-III shown in the vacancy position represents Visually Impaired, Hearing Impaired and Orthopedically Impaired respectively.
(iii) Candidate selected against vacancies earmarked for physically handicapped and Ex-serviceman will be adjusted in the relevant categories i.e. OC, SC, ST and OBC as the case may be depending upon the category to which the selected candidate belongs to.
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS Posts
PATTERN & SYLLABUS OF EXAMINATION:- a) The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test (Multiple Choice Questions) with total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four (4) parts (Part A, B, C (i) & C (ii)). The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking.
PART-A (General Knowledge) (25 Marks with 25 Question of 1 mark each)
- Topics:- Indian Geography, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General politics & Constitution of India, Indian Economics, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & analytical ability of 10th standard
- Topics:- Number systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ration & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work and Time & Distance
PART-C(i) (ENGLISH) (25 Marks with 25 Question of 1 mark each)
- Topics: - Articles, Prepositions, conjunctions, tenses, verbs, synonyms and antonyms, vocabulary, sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases, Questions from a small unseen passage.
PART-C(ii) (REGIONAL LANGUAGE) (ગુજરાતી) (25 Marks with 25 Question of 1 mark each)
QUALIFYING MARKS:- The qualifying mark in each category is as under.
- Unreserved Candidates(OC) category Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate.
- OBC category Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 37% in aggregate. SC/ST category Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 33% in aggregate.
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS Posts COST OF APPLICATION FORM AND EXAMINATION FEE
- All male applicants belonging to Un-reserved (UR) and OBC category Rs. 200/- Rs. 400/- Rs. 600/- (Rs. Six Hundred Only)
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/ Women Rs.200/- (Exempted) Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two Hundred only)
Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2017- 233 MTS Posts HOW TO APPLY:-
a) The applicants can apply for Multi-Tasking Staff posts in Administrative and Subordinate offices. b) If an applicant registers more than one application on line, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected without any communication.
c) The applicant has to visit the website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in through internet enable workstation or personal computer or laptop.
d) The applicant has to go through the notification, instructions to candidates, vacancy position etc. carefully before filling up the application form.
e) The applicant has to keep ready
- i) The scanned image of photograph and signature in jpeg/jpg format in specified file size as mentioned in the instructions.
- ii) 10th standard/ITI mark sheet. f) The applicant has to fill up the data required on-line and enter all mandatory fields.
g) Finally before submitting the form, the applicant has to check all the entries made by him/her for its correctness and genuineness.
h) Once submitted, no data can be modified/altered.
i) The applications are to be submitted on-line only. Manually received applications will not be entertained. In respect of candidates who apply manually, no correspondence will be entertained and no admit card will be issued to such candidates even if they have paid the fees by any mode.
j) After registration, fee challan will be generated as per the eligibility of the applicant.
k) The registered applicants should pay the required fee at any Computerized Post Offices in Gujarat Postal Circle within 2 days from the date of on-line registration.
l) Once payment details are updated in the website, the candidate has to visit Recruitment Portal https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in, in which he/she can download his/her accepted application form ‘’Print/Download Accepted Application Tab” for future reference.