Daily Current Affairs 2018. Our site AVAKARGK provides information about all types of new jobs, academic news and competitive exam materials in Gujarat and India. From here you can get different jobs. Such as graduate jobs, engineer jobs, diploma candidate jobs, MBA jobs, low job and various other jobs. Our site is famous for the preparation of competitive exams. We provide complete examination material for examination conducted from TET, HIT, TET, Police Examination, Clerk Examination, GPSC Examination, Panchayat Clerical Examination and other Gujarat Levels. Visit AVAKARGK every day for the latest offers of various brands and other technology updates. ALL LATEST CURRENT AFFAIRS
1. India became the 43rd member of the Australia Group (AG). This Group counters the spread of materials, equipment and technologies that could contribute to the development or acquisition of chemical or biological weapons.
2. Allahabad Bank became the first public sector lender to offer an employee stock option Scheme (ESOP), under which it will offer 5 crore ordinary shares to its staff.
3. The Indian football team has climbed three places to reach at 102nd place in the latest FIFA rankings.
4. Eminent cartoonist and author Chandi Lahiri died. He was 87.
5. 10th Global Forum for Food and Agriculture was held in Berlin from 18th to 20th January 2018.
6. Noted Kannada film actor, director and producer Kashinath died. He was 67.
7. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu launched the e-Pragati CORE platform, which will be a common portal for all citizen services online.
8. Viorica Dancila has been named as Romania’s first female Prime Minister. She will succeed Mihai Tudose.
9. Niklaus-Samuel Gugger became the first Indian to be elected to the Switzerland’s parliament.
10. S Selvakumar has been appointed as the CMD of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd (SPMCIL).
11. Tamil Nadu will host the biannual defense exhibition, Defense Expo from 11th to 14th April 2018.
10th January 2018
11th January 2018
12th January 2018
20th January 2018 NEW