SBI PO Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India Mumbai Announce Recruitment notification. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as SBI 2000 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2018. Candidates selected are liable to be posted anywhere in India . There are total 2000 vacancies available. Prospective candidates will have to apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examinations and interview, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, Last Date for submission of Online Registration is 13th May 2018.
SBI 2000 Probationary Officers (POs) Recruitment 2018
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Every year more than 20 lakh aspirants appear for the SBI Bank PO examination. The official notification of SBI PO 2018 would be released. The Online Registration for SBI PO 2018 will start from April 2018. There are 2000 vacancies for the post of probationary officer.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 Details of Notification :
Advertisement Number : CRPD/PO/2018-19/01
Bank Name : State Bank of India, Mumbai
Name of posts : Probationary Officer
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 No. of posts : 2000 vacancies
- Vacancy Details:
- SC - 300 Posts
- ST - 150 Posts
- OBC - 540 Posts
- General - 1010 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.23,700 – 42,020 + Grade pay + other allowances
Mode of application : Online
Job Location : Anywhere in India
Last date to apply : 13th May 2018
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2018.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Age Limit:(as on 1st April 2018)
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Application Fees:
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 100/-
- General / OBC : Rs. 600/-
SBI PO Recruitment 2018 Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 21/04/2018
- Closure of registration of application 13/05/2018
- Closure for editing application details 13/05/2018
- Last date for printing your application 28/05/2018
- Online Fee Payment 21/04/2018 to 13/05/2018