UPSC Advt No 07/2018 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies UPSC has released schedule for civil services preliminary examination 2018, which is going to held in the month of June 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the examination after release of official notice.The appearing candidates must have a degree from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree. The appearing candidates must have a degree from a recognized university incorporated by an Act of Central OR State Legislature in India OR Other educational institution established by Parliament Act OR announced to be deemed university under section-3 of the UGCA), 1956 or have an equivalent degree.
UPSC Advt No 07/2018 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies
Total Post: 120
- Manager (Marketing & Trade): 01 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering): 01 Post
- Assistant Geologist: 75 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 16 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
- Drugs Inspector: 07 Posts
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 01 Post
- Head of Department (Information Technology): 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
UPSC Selection Process:
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
UPSC Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
UPSC How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
UPSC Exam Important Dates:
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs